Many men will divulge the fact that they love having their balls played with, some will even admit they are fond of a bit of CBT (Cock and Ball Torture). One of the more popular forms of ball play is the fine art of ball stretching.
Ball stretching is done for many reasons. Some enjoy the aesthetics and ball envy of having a pair of low hangers, while others enjoy the swing of a pendulous pair of balls. Others will declare they enjoy the feeling of an elongated orgasm. Whatever the reason, with this handy guide, you will be on your way to ball stretching stardom.
Why Wear a Ball Stretcher?
- So why wear them at all? They feel awesome as they tug your scrotum and stretch out your ball sack.
- It also prevents your balls from retracting upwards when you reach orgasm--many find that this prolongs it and increases the intensity.
- In Tantric it is recommended that you stretch your balls manually (or use your ball weight) for several minutes a day for better sexual health and well-being.
- Sexual partners often like the rhythm of the weight banging against them--another touch at a time when every nerve ending is hyper sensitive!
- When you have one (or more) on, your balls become more sensitive to every touch, stroke, tickle, lick, nipple or slap. You may find yourself whimpering--just a little bit!
- Lastly, when you take it off, you experience another sort of sensation--hop in the shower, soap up and start playing and tugging. You may find there is another bullet in your gun!
So you’ve decided to take the plunge and start stretching your balls, but how do you begin? Much like in any physical activity, it’s always best to warm up.
- Have a warm bath
- Let your balls soak, relax and sag while you relax your mind
- Touch your index finger and thumb around your scrotum between your body and balls push downward with GENTLE pressure
- If you’re still quite comfortable to continue, try gently slipping on a soft and stretchy silicone ball stretcher like the Oxballs Screwballs. You can also use a stainless steel ball stretcher such as The Most Comfortable Ball Weight
- Once your ball stretcher is on, sit and admire the view. Allow your balls to become accustomed to the new sensation. Gently play with your balls, everything still good?
- If you can manage it, slip on another ring. If not, enjoy the stretch for about 10-20 minutes